InstaForex

8.14.2013

TorFX - Confirmation of your requirements

Good afternoon,

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS:

I am contacting all of my clients that have either used TorFX in the past or intend to use our services in the future, in order to update my records and establish your upcoming requirements.

If you could take a moment to reply to this email with the following information it would be greatly appreciated;

1. Are you expecting to have any currency requirements this year?

2. When are your requirements expected to be?

3. What currency and approximate volume of currency will you require?

4. Would you like to continue receiving market updates?

5. Would you like me to contact you to discuss your requirements in greater detail?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for helping me update my records.

The answers to these questions will help me focus my efforts this year on clients that need me the most.

As always, if you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact me direct on the below details.

Kind Regards,

TorFX

© Tor Currency Exchange Ltd | 0800 612 9625 | www.torfx.com
Registered Company Name: Tor Currency Exchange Limited. Registered in England & Wales, Number: 5193147. Tor Currency Exchange Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 (FRN 517320) for the provision of payment services. HM Revenue & Customs Money Laundering Regulation Number: 12191606.

No comments:

Post a Comment